Monday, February 15, 2010

January 9th


January 9th-

Today I went to Kristen's for her birthday movie night thing. She loved the Shia book. And we spent a lot of time looking at it. Before I left, Kristen finally gave me my copy of the Ode! {An Ode to Idiocy that took place during our Senior Year of High School} While flipping through it, I came across a poem that I wrote for an assignment in 10th grade and was curious as to how Kristen got a copy of it, and how it ended up in the ode..... so I took a picture of it and it sparked a text message conversation with Kristen that went something like this:

Kayla: How on EARTH did that end up in the Ode?!!!
Kristen: I found it in my room. I thought it was funny.
Kayla: !!! And I have no clue how you got it! Haha. I also love that you copied blank pages!
Kristen: I know right!
Kayla: You definitely are my favorite color!
Kristen: Heck ya I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment