Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st-


March 1st-

Happy March! So, technically this happened last night. But, it was kind of today. It was close. So, sssh! We're going to pretend this happened today! I asked Brandon to go and get me a cup of ice tea. And he did! Which was really nice. Until ten minutes later he asked me to go get him a piece of french bread, making the fact that I asked him for ice tea completely stupid. So, thinking I was being a smart ass- I brought him the whole loaf. So, he takes it and acts like it's a light saber and starts to hit me with it! And I'm cracking up, so I'm on the floor laughing so hard. Until he eventually stops and takes a huge bite of the bread. So, the moral of the story kids: Don't give your boyfriend a whole loaf of french bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment